The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by SAOC is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data, and other EU data protection legislation.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our website or download the app, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- To apply to the process of becoming a member, the information required consists of your name, e-mail address, mobile phone and company information. To register for the SAOC app or access de secured members part of the website (MySaoc), the required information consists of your e-mail address and password. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When you use the email address on our website or app, your email software will be activated, and you will be invited to send your comments to a specific mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only in order to reply.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to the airline needs)
- To personalize your access to the website and app
- To improve our website and app (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic e-mails (the email address you provide, will only be used to send you information and updates and the mailing list database is managed by SAOC)
- To allow members to reach out, your name and email shall be visible for other members in the secured part of the website or in the app. Other data shall also be visible if you chose to upload them for this purpose.
The collected data will be registered in the database hosted by Genkgo B.V., a company that is fully compliant with the EU privacy and data protection legislation.
long will your information be stored?
Information used for customer services are kept for a maximum of 12 months and are deleted thereafter, unless an enquiry is in progress. Then the data will be kept for the time necessary to the conclusion of the enquiry. Information used for registration and membership will be kept for as long as the membership lasts and will be deleted after 12 months of the termination of membership.
How can you access your data, check their accuracy and, if needed, correct them?
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal details at any time to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct or update this information. You may also ask your personal information to be deleted completely if no enquiry from you is in progress.
- If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by us you can email the data us at the address below. In your email, clearly state your request and include the URL of the website/webpages your request refers to if applicable. Email: email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.